You’ll have extra protection against breakage, privacy protection, control glare and save energy by reducing sun penetration, which lowers your need to use air conditioning.
What makes 3M Window Films so great?
- Energy savings with heat reduction
- Occupant comfort
- Fade protection
- Privacy and aesthetics
- Glare reduction
- Theft protection (break and enter)
- Blast mitigation
- Personal safety
- Decorative films available
- Free In-Home Consultation: At a pre-scheduled time, your Decorating Consultant will visit your home to discuss 3M Window Film options. During this visit, they will show you the full range of window film samples, provide you with a written proposal and help you decide on the perfect window film solution for your home.
- Order Placement: Placing your order with our Decorating Consultant is simple and hassle-free. Leaving no detail unturned, your order details are then verified by a 3M Certified Technician before being scheduled for installation.
- Installation: Installation will take place on a designated date that is convenient for you. A 3M Certified Installation Technician will install your window film while maintaining a safe and clean work site in your home. Once your project is complete, your installer will meet with you to perform a final inspection to ensure you are completely satisfied with your newly installed window film.